Ask me something?
they’re so CUTE
If Lupita is the real life Disney Princess, can Jennifer be the real life quirky side kick?
Even the “pulling the dress up” part is accurate
Think Anorexia is funny? Sorry. I am a survivor and find NOTHING cute about this.
Wanna dress up like an Anorexic? All it takes is:
- 4 years of hospitalization
- A nasogastric feeding-tube because you’ve starved yourself so much that your body doesn’t recognize food as a good thing and tries to attack itself.
- Re-Feeding Syndrome, which can kill you.
- Emotional struggles for years.
- A father crying and pleading on his knees begging for you to get help
- A mother who cries every time she sees you because you look and SMELL like death.
- Holidays missed, birthdays crying in a hospital.
- Almost every major organ in your body failing.
- A shower chair - because you can’t stand in the shower because you’re too weak and the warm water could make you pass out.
- A wheelchair, because you are too weak to walk and it could make you go into cardiac arrest.
- A lifetime of medications for anxiety and the health issues “Anna Rexia” caused.
- Plenty of money for multiple ER trips due to “Anna Rexia” even in recovery.
- And if you don’t get help like I do, or even if you do, a coffin. Because I’ve lost more friends to this eating disorder then anything I’ve ever faced.
I almost died from this. I know it’s supposed to be funny and shit and yeah I get that, but seriously. THIS IS NOT FUNNY. Anorexia is nothing to party about or laugh at. It’s real, it’s deadly, and should not be marketed as a slutty outfit.
Want to dress as “Anna Rexia”? Just go as a Vampire, or a Zombie. Because 1/3 of us are dead.
me at school
Reposting because hearing that a fan at @warpedtour would steal from one of the most earnest, DIY non-profits on the road is beyond heartbreaking.
There’s no corporate bullshit with @shirtsforacure - just a crew with a love a music, selling band shirts to help cancer patients in need.
Direct donations: www.syrentha.org/donate
100% of the proceeds from #SFAC band t-shirts go to a cancer patient in need - pick up a shirt at sfac.merchnow.com
What Amy said.
Shirts For A Cure and Beemer are great, please help spread the word.
This is so lame. Please help.
This is down right terrible. No faith in humanity.
thinkin about college is weird. thinkin about being an adult is weird. are u sure im not 12? im pretty sure im still 12
you son of a mumford
Recently Kaige told us he wishes he could be both a boy and a girl because he likes playing princesses as much as ninjas and he doesn’t want to get made fun of. So we bought him a tutu and gave him a makeover. Meet the new and improved Kaige. If you have a problem with it please keep it to yourself and kindly stay out of his life. Which would be a shame because as you can see he’s freakin’ awesome! #letmebeme #mumblr #stopbullying
WHAT A FUCKING RAD KID WITH RAD HAIR
parenting done right
"When one second separates winner from loser, you will be thankful your coach made you do that extra lap"- USA Swim Team Coach
It’s 1am so I’m sorry for the people who won’t see this. But if you want confidence and don’t know how to get it, a really good way is to be confident in other people. When you walk into Starbucks, think, “damn, that barista’s hair is da bomb!” Or when you go to school, think, “my teacher is rocking that skirt!” When you start seeing everyone as being beautiful, at some point you realize that you’re everyone too.
"Me On The Swim Team"
I Wish …