- 12 year old me: yes give me boobs and make me hot
- Puberty: *makes blood come out the vagina 4 days a month*
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, save it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom while showering to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread from going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Q:One more thing, look at how much more comfortable Adam looks on Blake's lap now than he did seasons back (the one where he's drinking a starbucks) I know this is really weird, but I love how Adam's legs wrap around Blake's leg when he's on Blake's lap in this new season 6 pic, but Adam's feet are neatly crossed near Blake's.
Blake’s lap seems to be that one place where Adam’s meant to be.
and the moment when Adam sat on Blake’s lap in last year’s Grammys though we don’t have a photo proof for that!
And I honestly think he looks just as comfortable and cute when he’s…
on his back
squeeze himself in that tiny little space behind Blake in this big red leather chair. — and some one said the chair was NOT as big as it appeared on TV!
Nevermind, as long as it’s Blake and it’s Adam, as long as it’s shevine.
Imagine a butterfly talking. Imagine a butterfly gently landing on your shoulder and whispering the Gettysburg Address in your ear
If you think about it, kissing is pretty weird.
you’re shoving your eating hole
against someone else’s eating hole
and then rubbing your taste organs together????
Next time I see my friend making out with her boyfriend, I’m going to politely interrupt to tell them this fact.
In case anyone is having a bad night:
Here is the fudgiest brownie in a mug recipe I’ve found
Here are some fun sites
Here is a master post of Adventure Time episodes and comics
Here is a master post of movies including Disney and Studio Ghibli
Here is a master post of other master posts to TV shows and movies
*tucks you in with fuzzy blanket* *pats your head*
You’ll be okay, friend <3
i will reblog this everytime it shows up because any of my followers could have a bad night right now
Tagged by thisismilai
Rule one: always post the rules
Rule two: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule three: tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them
~ Would you like to know about every important event in your life that will happen, if you could?
If i could, I wouldn’t want to know about every important event in my life. I would want to be able to keep myself on the edge of my seat, if that makes any sence to any of you.
~ Would you marry your crush knowing that you will get over them one day and meet your soulmate, but you won’t be able to meet your soulmate if you don’t marry your crush?
Yes, i would marry my crush, because what I would want to be married in my lifetime, and if not marrying my crush means that I don’t meet my soulmate, I can live with my crush. What if my soulmate and I get sick of each other quickly because we are too similar? With my crush, I would learn something new about them each day.
~ Do you remember any of your childhood fantasies? If yes, what is your favourite one?
We all have had this fantasy as a child. Mine is a strange, yet very basic fantasy. I would always wish to fly through the air like a bird. (Normal enough, right?) HOWEVER it only happened if there was a robber/murderer in my house. Somehow, this was always my favorite one.
~ If you could reincarnate right now and be born as a new person, but with a knowledge that you have right now, would you?
Yes, I would. It would be neat to live again with all the knowledge that I have now. I am assuming that I would remember myself and my family/friends? Well, I would keep a record of all my past life achievements, and I would keep the list running. I would be able to cross a lot more items off my bucket list as well!
~ Myths or Fairytales?
Myths. They are more realistic and teach more important life lessons (most of the time)
~ Do you like to hug people or do you prefer a handshake/fistbump and why?
I am more of a hug person. There is more of a connection between you and the other person. A handshake/fistbump is more like , “Oh, yeah! We so coo an gangsta!” and you could do this to ANYONE you meet. But a hug has more connection. It can show love and affection, and it represents that you and I can share anything with each other.
~ If you could have a soundtrack to your life, which songs would definitely be in it?
- After Ever After-The Feather Sound
- Happy-Pharrall Williams
- Hero-Cherry Wallis
- White Teeth Teens-Lorde
- Dear No One-Tori Kelly
- Flapper Girl- The Lumineers
- This One’s For The Girls-Martina McBride
~ Would you rather go into space or have a trip around the world (literally around the world, visiting every single country)
I think I would rather go into space. It would not necessarily take as long. If I was to visit around the world, I would get so home sick, and I would feel like I would not be able to spend as much time as I want to in every country. I would feel too rushed to get home and see my own bedroom as soon as possible.
~ What is the best day of the week and why?
The best day of the week for me would either be Wednesday, because you know you are half way through the week, or Sunday, because there is no post on Sunday! :)
~ Who is your creatuve crush?
I’m not exactly sure what this means, but I am about to research it and see if I come up with an answer:
~ What is your dream job?
I love photography, so my dream job would be a photographer. But I also like editing videos, so a professional video editor.
- If you could sneak into the tour bus of any of you favorite bands, who’s would you sneak into and why?
- You are going to die in a week. What will you do in your last days to make your life end with a bang?
- Who is your favorite youtuber, and what is your favorite video by them?
- What would you do/where would you be if tumblr wasn’t a site yet?
- If your town was the center of a zombie invasion, where would you move to?
- What is the biggest goal that you want to accomplish before you die?
- If you could only live off of any one food for the rest of your life, what would you be eating for every meal?
- If you have you licence: What kind of car do you drive? Everyone with/without license: What does your dream car look like?
- If you could create and name your own band, what would it be called?
- If you were the ruler of your own land, what would your flag look like?
- Do you believe in reincarnation? Why or why not?
WHO I AM TAGGING: